Friday, October 16, 2009

24 hrs of food cravings

Mel asked so I kept track for 1 full day.

• The mashed potatoes with turkey gravy like they served in elementary school with a Hawaiian roll.• A bologna sandwich on fluffy white bread with best foods mayo, made from the National Market bologna with Kraft American Cheese, iceberg lettuce and crushed Lays Masterpiece BBQ Potato Chips• Spaghetti O's with meatballs• A Cherry Limeade• A chocolate mouse from Old Thyme Pasteries• Chevy's Chicken Soft Tacos and Chips and Salsa• Pot Stickers• Amici's Meatball and Italian Sausage Pizza with Mushrooms• El Jardin Chicken Tacos mom and I had that last night• A Hot T- Turkey and Cranberry and Pepper Jack Sandwich from the Mr Pickle Deli with no produce on it• Apple Juice from Gowan's Apple Stand• Beet Salad like I had in the hospital when I had Layla• A Turkey Ace from Helen's Restaurant which no longer exists• A cheeseburger like Grandma Gerty used to make on warm little Rainbow Buns• My Daddy's Cream Tuna on Toast• My Mom's Tater's –n- Eggs• Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner• Stuffed Mushrooms• A salad with ranch dressing from the Outback and a big bowl of baked potato soup• Deviled Eggs• The Bacon Wrapped BBQ Shrimp that Courtney made on 4th of July 2 years ago (or was that 3 years)• A MARGARITA with EXTRA SALT *sigh* why do I only want these when I am pregnant?• Stacey's Key Lime Cake• Carrot Sticks with Jon's Mom's Ranch Dressing• Hilmar Cheese Pie• Creamy Horseradish sauce on a steak sandwich served on garlic bread• Potato Salad made with Miracle Whip• A pepsi with the ice pellets you can get at Main Street Footers• A steak with sauted mushrooms• Pasta Sienna from Strings• Asparagus with Butter, Garlic and Salt• A cheeseburger from In & Out with no tomato• A big salad with crispy chicken strips in it and ranch dressing

3 comments:

Mel said...

Nice...I some of those sound good to me and I am not pregnant!!

Courtney said...

I think I'm gonna be sick... my tummy aches just thinking of all that food.

Layla's Nana said...

girl, you made me hungry, which is not nice, because now I want all these different things. but you forgot Italarini :)