Monday, January 22, 2007

Cell Hell

It's January 22nd and I'm putting Cingular on Santa's naughty list already. The hubby and I have been extremely happy with our service but have somehow gathered up over 9000 rollover minutes. So today I called in and evaluated the fact that our Family talk plan is really big. So I was going to make a smaller plan. If I go down a plan my rollover minutes are abandoned. What? Ya that's right if you change to a lower plan you give up all your rollover. Bastards. So I didn't change my plan yet because I'm sincerely thinking about canceling my service.

What would you do?

2 comments:

Christine said...

I HATE Cingular!!!! Seriously, I loath them. Worst cell service EVER!!! I couldn't even get cell service in one of their STORES!!!! Also, the last place I lived, I could only get reception if I stood in the back yard in a specific place and didn't move. Ugh.

So, that said.... I'd use up the rollover minutes and cancel their ass.

We love Verizon.... we have free calls to everyone who is on Verizon - with the national plan. Since we have family on both coasts, it's always free to call them.

Cheryl said...

Jerks. I would probably try to use up the minutes and then cancel. We have Sprint, but they keep messing up our plan. Somehow the expensive add-ons keep getting on our bill. We're cancelling in March when our plan expires. No cell phones after that as part of our new budget plan. Oh well. Good luck, Allie.