Thursday, January 25, 2007

Two 13's in one

Thirteen Things about Allie's week...times two


13 reasons my week sucked....

1. The cool girl in my office is out this week which means I have no real awesome assistant to help tow the line. I'm also understaffed by 2 people.
2. Payday isn't until next week.
3. I got a suprise second pap smear while at the Dr about getting a prescription.
4. I have to be on Metformin for 3 months before my Dr will start dealing with my infertility again.
5. Everyone else is pregnant... some of them have no life plan... and I get to watch.
6. We ran out of pepsi last night.
7. My best friend stood me up for a lunch date.
8. The check engine light came on in one of our cars and the smog is due.
9. It's not March yet.
10. I keep having very strange dreams.
11. I need a maid because I haven't mopped in 3 weeks.
12. We're actually having mac and cheese for dinner tonight.
13. I'm feeling rather pathetic.

13 reasons next week will not suck even if it kills me....

1. The cool girl at my office will be back and I will get to take her to a welcome back lunch on the company ticket. Yay free food.
2. Payday is fastly approaching and then I can go grocery shopping, fix that check engine light and pay rent.
3. My husband has a three day weekend so we can go out and do something fun like a trip to Old Town Sacramento or to the Monterey Bay Aquarium or just for a drive.
4. Grocery's mean I get to cook at home and I love to cook at home. Perhaps having friends over to eat and play a board game on our three day weekend.
5. I'm starting a scrap booking group with a bunch of girls that I'm friends with. Next week I get to call them all and confirm they are ready to start.
6. I've found some great new blogs like the Stirrup Queens and Not About You (available in the side bar links) which I can read back through the archives of if I get bored.
7. This new pill lists a side effect of weight loss. I mean I know I don't want to wait till March to get pregnant but I could use to lose a few pounds.
8. All our tax forms are ready to be entered into the system and we'll be getting a decent refund.
9. Our friend (known on this blog as Pickles) will be moving in to the room formerly known as the nursery. Serving as both a great distraction and a source of some extra spending money for a few months.
10. I've finally given this blog out to my family and Jon's family and some of our friends so we'll be getting closer to some people here.
11. Because this week there are two 13's on my list next weeks 13 is going to be even better.
12. Everyone else is pregnant and I get to possibly throw the coolest baby shower ever. Block theme anyone?
13. There's always hope.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


6 comments:

Jen said...

Those are great 13s!

BTDT on the infertility stuff. (metformin, dexamethasone, IUIs, clomid, etc etc etc) It's a crappy place to be. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Hugs!

Nature Girl said...

I'm so sorry for the infertitility issues..my best friend recently dealt with that and it sucked. It took almost 2 years after her miscarriage, but she finally got pregnat...you were right on your last one..There is hope! Good luck to you.
Great TT, I played too. Stacie

Unknown said...

I love your blog and share your same dreams, emotions..All of my friends are pregnant..It seems the kids I used to babysit are pregnant...If ya ever want to talk I am here. Ive done metformin and my other blog is our current journey of adopting from China!

Will be praying for you

Anonymous said...

Wonderful thirteens. For what it's worth, as I browsed through some of your past posts, know that a quick prayer has been said for you and yours. We spent much time dealing with these issues and ending up being led to the adoption of our darling daughter (who just turned 13 months) from Korea. The Lord does truly works in strange and mysterious ways at times.

Anonymous said...

wow - you're ambitious with your 2 thirteens, girly! I'm glad you're keeping up the optimism. God knows what He's doing.

My TT is up too!

Raggedy said...

Great thirteens.
There is hope always!
Good luck!
We are having mac n cheese for dinner here too.
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy