Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Preparing to Vacate

The hubby and I are going on vacation to South Carolina to visit family in Aiken & the surrounding area. We are leaving on Friday night taking a red eye flight with BIL & SIL & Cutest Nephew Ever. (It has been brought to my attention that my high number of BIL & SILs is confusing so from here on out I shall refer to this BIL as CableGuy and his wife as Quilty). Anyhow, the three of us are boarding a plan overnight to head to the Atlanta airport and enjoy a week (Friday to Friday) with no work, no computers (maybe) and no cell phone coverage *hopefully*.

I trip back and for between being excited for the week off and someplace to go and having high anxiety about meeting Hubby's grandparents (whom I have never met). Being a plane given my new little secret (don't worry I'll tell y'all soon) and spending time in someone else's house don't seem very exciting either. But I am excited about traveling with CableGuy, Quilty and the Nephew. Sigh... see... I'm torn.

Needless to say this week is filled with highly important things like packing, planning, and picking a house-sitter. So if I'm not on much that's why. I promise to tell y'all when I leave though so you will know to miss me that much more :)

No comments: