Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The last 2 days

Yesterday, my mom was here in the morning to help watch Layla and we went to breakfast because the pregnant lady needed IHOP pancakes. I was well rested despite Easter being the day before and it was no big thing...

Last night, I was a wreck with "oh my god I'm gonna have a baby in 30 days or less" anxiety so I stayed up later than late and watched Sherlock Holmes on DVD while I attempted to de-toddler my floors and finish up the dishes.

So of course...Layla woke up this morning at 6:15 thanks to the neighbors having a screaming matching in their back yard about how their screaming match was going to wake their own kids. Thanks jerks.

It's been a day of using the "parent" voice and counting to 3 over and over and over again. I'm exhausted.

Tomorrow is my next OBGYN appointment so I hope I actually get some sleep tonight.

No comments: