Sunday, April 11, 2010

Widget

Today one of my girlfriends texted me and said "so how far along are you now" and my answer was "I have a sonogram on Wednesday" to which she wrote back "but how many weeks are you now" and I didn't know. I seriously have lost all track of time. I had to go to facebook and check my widget countdown. I am 36 weeks (or 37 depending on who you ask).

In less than 3 weeks (no matter what) I'll have a baby in my arms instead of my tummy... sooner if that ultrasound says it should be.

Today I checked the mail, it's Sunday... I figured that out 3 hours later. Yes... 3 hours.

The toddler didn't nap today and there is a rain storm here for some unknown reason and all I want in life is to sleep comfortably but I can't because there is some random pain in my right hip that never goes completely away. And, as a result, I have no idea what day it is, how many weeks along I am or where I put down my Pepsi.

I wonder if they make a "where is my Pepsi" widget?

No comments: