There are a few things about being pregnant that I am NOT going to miss at all. These are the top 10 things I am looking forward to after Anyah is born.
10. Not having to pee 300 times a day with great urgency. It's not the number of trips but the speed at which you discover you must go and then have to get there to go... annoying.
9. Being able to clean my own house. Gosh it's a mess here...a big cluttery mess.
8. Making real food again. Being as I can't stand for long we've been eating a lot of easy to cook processed crap. I want to go back to eatting real food ASAP after Anyah comes and her birth is right around when the Farmer's Market opens...so there is hope.
7. Picking up my toddler when she cries. God it kills me when my kid is crying and I have to tell her she has to sit with me on the floor. I know this will take awhile post c-section but I still miss it.
6. Driving... and the freedom that comes with it. There are a ton of things I would love to do with Layla (even now) that I just can't do because I can't drive there.
5. Fixing my right hip. My hip has been out for over a month. Post baby I'll probably get a chiropractor appointment if it doesn't fix itself.
4. Eatting forbidden foods. Somewhere there is a margarita and some sushi with my name on them.
3. Holding my newborn daughter and seeing what she looks like.
2. Making out with my husband. Jon's got this whole long hair thing going on right now. It's hot. Real hot.
1. Sleeping on my stomach. (What you thought it would be something more spiritual or meaningful?) I SOOOO miss being able to sleep comfortably. I want to lay on my tummy and tuck a pillow under my head and sleep...even if it's only for 2 hours between feedings.