Saturday, December 02, 2006

I win! I win!

If you could see the ear to ear grin on my face this morning on the way out of Walmart you'd know that I'm a woman who finished her Christmas shopping. Yep. Done. And it's not even Christmas eve. Moreso, Hubby and I are having a Christmas party (more on that later) in 2 weeks and I bought all the food prep stuff for that as well. There won't be any more shopping for me till the week before Christmas when I pick up the stuff for Christmas dinner. Excited? No? Well I am.

Yesterday was a big Drs appt day. I got a new pill. It makes me hormonal, weepy and sleepy. I get to take it for 7 days and then hypothetically I'll get a menstrual cycle and can start trying to get knocked up again. Turns out I also learned I might have a metabolic disorder which would explain how I can eat well and still gain weight in the summer when I'm really active. Good to know. We'll worry about that later. After we worry about the pitter patter of little feet... unless of course it could help my odds of getting to the little feet.

Tomorrow J is going to church with us. That's exciting. Last night was the Christmas parade in our little town. We went with a group of family and friends. It was awesome. Afterwards we went to dinner and to see the new 007 movie. It's a good thing that was yesterday. By today my Drs appt had caught up with me and all I managed to do was grocery shopping, that last Christmas gift and laying around on the couch crying at the TV and complaining about how sensitive my nipples are all the sudden.

This next week is CHAOS. Monday night we'll be going to a Katina's Concert with some people from work. Tuesday Hubby is going to the Days of Reckoning Tour with his brother (one of their Christmas gifts). Wednesday I'm working the baby nursery at church. Thursday we crash from exhaustion. Friday we have plans with my mother in law (well I do... Hubby gets to come home and take a nap). Saturday we'll probably do something at the house with friends and Sunday is the kids Christmas choir performance at church.

I also have 3 seperate business meetings this next week thanks to my new job title. On the upside I'm going to have plenty of things to keep my mind off other things. Like nipples. Yep too busy to think about nipples.

3 comments:

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

I hope the new pill helps get things kick-started. I know it's frustrating to try and try with no success.

Shelby said...

Walmart huh?Done huh? A woman I should be... I must get started soon.. :)

Cheryl said...

I haven't even made out my lists yet. Congrats on getting it done. You do win. Good luck with the new pill. Sorry about the nipples.