Monday, December 04, 2006

A Month of Joy



Faith lifts theme this month is Joy. Like it says in Galatians 5:22 "The fruit of the spirit is joy, love and peace."




For the month of December each day I am going to put forth an effort to post about joy. Today I will start with a picture
Night Snow by Capolina
"Stand still and consider the wonderous works of God" Job 37:14
Snowfall at night is one of my favorite sites. I live in California. I live in the middle of a central valley that is vast and flat in every direction. I was blessed with a childhood here that kept me a mere drive from every adventure imaginable. I was 2 hours from the beach. I was 2 hours from the snow. I was 2 hours from the mountains, desert or forest. I was 2 hours from all of the wonders of nature and it kept me as a child certain that there was more to life than what meets the eye. Somethings are too magestic to just be "because"

No comments: