Thursday, August 09, 2007

5 Things Meme

5 Things in my refrigerator:
1. almost a half gallon of 2% milk
2. a produce drawer of questionable quality
3. lots of pepsi
4. almost every condiment you can name
5. things that will be thrown away when we move tomorrow, like outdated salad dressings and left over lunch meat

5 Things in my car:
1. baby clothing I bought at a yardsale for $2.00
2. things for my sister-in-laws baby shower
3. a pair of dress shoes and a nice shirt in case I end up with a work meeting
4. lip gloss & hair ties
5. one of those little trees that makes everything smell like coconut

5 Things in my purse or backpack:
1. a little calendar that will keep track of me while I'm on maternity leave
2. tickets to a Modesto Nuts baseball game next Friday
3. my camera and cell phone because now that I'm pregnant I don't leave home without them
4. a granola bar I'm going to eat any minute now
5. three kinds of lipstick/lipgloss

5 Things in my closet:
1. a laundry basket filled with shoes
2. two softball bats, one of which has a weight on it
3. overflowing mounds of clothing that needs to be packed tonight
4. a sleeping bag
5. two boxes of things that never had a home in this house

5 Things in the world I want to see before I die:
1. my kids living a fulfilled life
2. europe
3. peace on earth
4. someone who actually looks good in a mullet
5. each continent

No comments: