Wednesday, August 22, 2007

SheHaddaBabyItzaGirl!



M and G are now the proud parents of a baby girl born today (8-22) at 3:15 a.m. She's a big girl 9 lb 6 oz which runs in G's family (our family--lord help me) and she's 22 inches long. She has a full head of dark hair. She had a natural birth after being induced and she's already gotten a good latch for breastfeeding. We're all very proud. I'll post a picture once I see her today. I will not be posting her name because I think that's personal and the parents should have control over whether or not that happens.

My niece ended up having a sleep over at our house so her mommy could be at the birth. Nine month olds are so stinking cute. She spent most of her time crawling the entire surface of our house while my poor husband chased her. She woke up bright and early and had a bottle while torturing him in bed (for good measure) while I got ready for work. She's a cutie too.

I'm tired. Very very tired. Other than that... it's all rosebuds and baby girls on this side of the US.

No comments: