Friday, August 31, 2007

34 Weeks

So this week has been extremely busy. Company meetings, client presentations, payroll runs, event planning, event attending, etc have all been back to back to back. So I wasn't at all suprised when I started having Braxton Hicks.

Then today the OBGYN calls me to tell me my glucose is fine, my iron is fine but from the looks of it I might be farther along then they think... they thought I was 34 weeks but I could be as much as 2 weeks off... that's 36 weeks people!! That would put me at Oct 2nd which is the date I've been using all along. We find out for sure at my appt on Tuesday.

That explains why the baby dropped in week 33, and why for the last two days I have a contraction every hour on the hour. The time it is a coming.

It's probably still a few weeks out. Past the baby shower, past the last day at work, past the point of no return, but definitely past 34 weeks... because according to today's call...we're already there.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oooh. That's exciting. I remember how shocked I was when my water broke at 35 weeks. I hadn't planned on going on maternity leave until I went into labor, and I hadn't prepped anything at work for my departure that early. Everything worked out fine. Ben was anxious to get the heck out of there.