Sunday, December 21, 2008

All at once

Christmas is here. I don't care what you say about the 4 days left... it's here.

I figure once you get to the point where you can't push things off until NEXT WEEK you can just start counting your blessings instead of sheep and deal with what you've got.

What have I got?

A head cold.

Yay me! *sigh*

I woke up this morning with a runny nose and a sore throat. I feel a lot less energized than normal and I'm not looking forward to having to lay down in bed tonight and dealing with a runny nose at bedtime. But I have blessings to count...

God loves me.
My family and friends are around for the holidays.
There are presents under my tree when I thought there wouldn't be.
My pantry is full.
I am not surrounded by horrible financial crisis (just mild) or three feet of snow in the door jam.
I have hope.
I have come to terms with my lack of good fitting jeans.
My daughter sings "what's this what's this there's magic everywhere..."
My husband and I can still say the exact same thing at the exact same time like we used to when we were dating.
I have a job.

Christmas is here.

No comments: