Thursday, December 04, 2008

Broken Lines of Communication

The phone service said I would have a working phone line Tuesday and working DSL by this AM, so I shouldn't be surprised that today I am still without so much as a dual dial tone! Instead I have a supervisor calling me back and an spot on Monday's calendar in case I can't talk someone into coming sooner. *sigh* just my rotten luck

I'd much rather be grocery shopping and getting a Christmas tree today. On the upside I have an unemployment extension for now while I look for a Job being as the J O. B hasn't bothered to call me back.

Tomorrow I have a city job test in a nearby town and it's the downtown Christmas lights parade parade I've never missed here in the little town we live in so at least I have things to worry about to distract me from the things I shouldn't be worried about.

No comments: