Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Simple Christmas- Home Tour- Living Room

My Willow Tree Nativity is a prized possession and sits on the piano this year in front of some white lights and pine cone garland. The Christmas cards are also on display here (for now) and a Santa tea light holder. The picture on the piano is from Layla's baby dedication...it's always in the livingroom somewhere.
This is our tree. It has lights but you can't see them in this picture. The presents underneath are for Grandparents, Nieces, Nephews, and the LaylaBug (mostly her...she got 4). Our tree has an odd collection of family related ornaments. This year I didn't put on any garlands or Christmas Balls because I didn't have room...or the desire.

This is the TV stand. The Snowman lights up but I don't plug him in because he's cuter unlit. There are fake poinsettia's around our foutain and the same pine cone garland with lights around the TV.
~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Normally I do the bloggy tour of Christmas homes because I've decked my house out and I want to show it off. This year we took a simpler approach to Christmas... smaller tree, less presents, less lights. So this is the just of my living room decorations this year (we'll be doing other rooms another day).

3 comments:

Mel said...

I love your decor it is always so nice. I will have to do a little tour when I am done...although there will be no tree this year at our house!!

Layla's Nana said...

Very Pretty Allie

Teaseburger said...

Looks great!!!