Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Sigh Heard Round the World

Today I got the mail and the bill in it wasn't in a pink envelope, it wasn't even written on pink paper. Maybe the end is in sight. I took it to my desk and put it next to another bill that's not past due in the no longer overflowing spot on the desk. It felt nice.

I've got bills, don't get me wrong but it's been awhile since I wasn't playing juggle that utility service. Starting this week the hubby and I will have alternating pay days. Which will be a nice change. It's when things get slightly normal that the weird shit bubbles up.

Last night the hubby and I had drama. Or I should say, I had drama and it was the hubby's fault and so he slept on he couch...because I asked him to. Today I'm feeling better about the situation... not so much so that I am over it but enough so that he might get to use his own pillow tonight.

It's the first time we've had real marital drama and it ended with 10 minutes of joking around before I sent him downstairs...so we'll survive...we always do.

Maybe it's that little white bill that's making me so optomistic... he should thank TID.

No comments: