Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Alas It Is Time

Tomorrow our little training class at work "graduates" which is slang for eats free Mexican food on the company expense account. Hopefully, this will be the last time I have to talk about training for awhile.

I'm just waiting for a place to put all my pictures out on my own little desk. I even gathered everything up tonight and put it in a box so I can take it in my car until I need it. I also suddenly realize that I will need to invest in new pens because the J-O-B pays for cheap pens and I'm above using a 10 cent writing tool.

I'm exhausted and I can't sleep which always drives me crazy. I lost a baby picture and I think I may have accidently returned it in a library book that I was using it as a book mark in. At least it doesn't have the babies name on it or anything embarrassing that I would hate lossing in it.

I put forth some effort tonight, while wasting time to try and get the digital key chain I got for Christmas all working. It's not working. So I'm giving up an hour into the process and writing this blog about nothing in particular. I think the random way I'm bouncing about in topics could accurately sum up my state of mind right now.

I want to paint walls, clean out closets and scrub things but I'm so tired that I never even start. I have no idea how that Duggar woman does it. I am exhausted and only one kid wanted me to feed it dinner tonight.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

That Duggar woman DOESN'T do it, so no worries. I know you've seen the show, all the chores are delegated to the older kids along with whichever's next in line taking care of the newest baby. So if you look at it like that, you indeed accomplish more than she in the cleaning department!

Anonymous said...

true that.

(Although, I'm pretty sure the Duggar woman probably does accomplish more than you wiht 18 children. The older ones might clean, but you still have to manage them and there are EIGHTEEN.)