Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Up then Down

On Monday I found out that I don't have cancer. After finding out that I didn't have cancer and that I wasn't so far into menopause that I couldn't at least give breeding again a shot I thought nothing could knock me down.

Then my mom decided she'd rather betray my trust again and do the same thing she did last time with my crazy almost ex step dad. I'm so done. I can't even call her back. The thought of her makes me want to vomit. I have a migraine.

Then back up again... a friend of mine is for sure pregnant and due August 21st and I'm super excited for her because I know she'll be an awesome mom.

Then back down... I have a two week window where I have to find child care that's cheap because super nanny Erin is getting to go to DC. Crap... try not to panic.

Ahhh life...

4 comments:

Courtney said...

gotta love roller coasters!

Mel said...

LEMONADE ANYONE!!???

Eden said...

I can help you out if you need it. What are the dates you need a babysitter?

Eden said...

p.s. Only if you make me sticky rice though..LMAO