Monday, January 05, 2009

Musically Inclined


My husband plays the drums. He's been known to play a few other things as well in his lifetime. I play the piano. I've also dabbled around with the picallo and some wind instruments favored by native americans. I suppose I should not be suprised that my child can see you play an instrument and then use it well...even though she's only 1. But I still am sometimes.
This weekend Layla played a little rock band. She's got good rhythm and she's already figured out what the foot peddle does.

Drummer? Piano Prodigy? Girl with the egg shakers behind the band?
Whatever she does... I'm pretty sure she'll be the best one I've ever seen.
I'm not bias. I'm just her mother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took that pic!!!

Layla's Nana said...

somebody needs to get that piano tuned and turn that baby loose!