Saturday, May 29, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

This week we've been booked, rescheduled, rearranged and otherwise tossed into plan chaos. It's been fun. All in the same week we have family visiting from Washington and South Carolina and friends down from Washington. Family alone there are 5 cousins and 2 sets of Aunties/Uncles and a Grammi we have been spending time with. We've had playdates, lots of lunches and yesterday we even squeezed in the Farmer's Market so that I could spread some organic locavore love.

This morning I lost my cool. I lost my cool so badly that Jon got up instead of sleeping in and told me to take a time out. Usually I am the calm one reminding Jon that "this too shall pass".

This afternoon we have time with the family at the park for a GIANT playdate followed by pizza *yummy*. I know I could definitely use some time outside and Layla will definitely benefit from RUNNING. (In case you don't have a toddler let me explain- they do not run...they RUN and when provoked or in large groups they do what I would call !!RUNNING!!)

Meanwhile Anyah seems bigger every time I look at her. Layla is talking up a storm which amuses me. Time marches on... completely off schedule.

No comments: