Monday, November 27, 2006

Baby Mama Drama- Just Not Together

So Sunday I slept in. I was tired. It was raining. I missed church. I didn't care. I slept in and I was happy about it. Then we watched the DaVinci Code. We'd plan to watch it Saturday but the boys were playing video games and then we played board games and Sunday seemed like a much better plan. So I'm watching DaVinci and the phone rings...it's mom...screen it. Rings again...screen again... Tom Hanks is defiling my religion people... I'll call back. It was mom. Movie ends. Mom sobbing message..."it's urgent". I assume someone died. That's what crying messages mean in my family. Dead people or pets. I call back.
Divorce. Ok. Well. I wasn't expecting that. He's moving out. He gave my mom who just had surgery and can't move or drive 6 days notice. As far as I am concerned this synches my opinion that the Johavah's Witness was crazy. CRAZY.
Now it's calming mom down. Making plans for moving mom. Extending mom's lease till the 2nd so she can move out on the 2nd and getting an explaination about how it could get this bad without telling your daughter.
Hubby is taking Saturday off from work. We'll be lugging my mom's furniture around and lining her up with someplace to stay. Pisser.
Around here if there isn't one type of drama there is another. His mom. My mom. Me trying to be a mom. It's always something.
Pray for me that I don't kill the punk on Saturday. Pray for her... that she doesn't cry herself into a puddle on the floor or do something stupid and that she finds someplace she wants to live in 5 days. Pray for Hubbythat he doesn't go crazy dealing with more drama. And mostly... pray for the jerk... because if he isn't careful... I might have to evanglize by ass whoopin'.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Geez, that sucks. I'm sorry you all have to deal with this. But you know the old adage... you're never given more to deal with than you can handle. Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

praying for you.
that God will turn this in to something great and for His good.
ABrathatFits&ACanopenerThatworks
come visit me