Thursday, November 16, 2006

Love Thursday

I have a couple favorite pictures of Jon. One of them is him right after a Christmas parade hanging out in a friends living room, one is him holding his nephew for the first time, one from our wedding, and one or two from Disneyland. This picture is one of those disneyland pictures...


For my birthday last year, Jon and I went to the land of mouse for 4 days of rides, mouse shaped snacks and overpriced beverages. But all, and I do mean all of my favorite memories involve the mass amount of time we spent trying on stupid hats. Big magician's hats with ears, aviator hats, princess hats, headbands with bug antenae on them... hats and funny faces, hats and posing for a picture, themed shots and random candids. Somewhere in all those pictures we found out we didn't want to buy a hat we'd never wear again. We also started to figure out just how in love we really were. I loved the way he skipped when he was excited to make me laugh and he loved the way I didn't let him win a game of cards and how I braved splashed mountain even though I hate the ride. And then somewhere around the park we found this pirates of the carribean hat and he smirked at me and I caught it on film and there he was captured in time forever... a little silly, a little cocky, a little smart and a little too attractive for my safety as a single person.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great hat, great photo, great catch! Glad you found each other. Happy Love Thursday!

Cheryl said...

Happy Belated Love Thursday!