Sunday, November 19, 2006

Nobodies Home

Ok so this weekend despite not being the most busy weekend I have ever had somehow left me really out of touch with my PC. Which means NaBloPoMo got left behind for playing Monopoly with family, doing some Christmas shopping and seeing my adorable nephew. Church. That was the only real plan we had all week- to try and make it to church. Which we did. 4th row center. That's us. Stop by and say hi.

So something about church made me really excited today. The little old people who sit behind us are becoming our friends. They know our names and I know theirs. We wish each other well and tease each other a little. It's nice. I'm finally starting to feel like moving pews was the right decision. Although I hate to say it I think the pastor was right. I was ready to be part of something bigger and it's starting to feel good.

No comments: