Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hey There are people out there?!?!

Yea, I'm talking to you. And you. Nice to meet you. For awhile I was blogging for an audience of like 12 people. But suddenly there are people popping up from google searches, Randomizers, Blogher and other people's blogs daily. Multiple times a day even. How do I know? Well the site meter was one indicator. But the primary indicator was today when I got an email from someone to see if I was ok because I hadn't posted yet. Apparently people on the east coast want me to post in the morning. Patience is a virtue so they had to wait till now. It's a whooping 10 am here. They can handle waiting till after I check my email and return my voicemails can't they? I usually blog during one of my breaks. Just so you know. But I'd like to thank the absolute stranger for checking on me. Sometimes that's more than my friends do.

Ok... onto less random subjects....

No comments: