Saturday, May 19, 2007

19 weeks

I know 20 weeks is supposed to be considered the half way mark for pregnancy BUT I'm in the 80% margin for having a premie so I have decided that I am declaring this week my half way mark. I am half way done with stretch marks, lack of sleep and spicy food cravings. Ok probably not the lack of sleep or the spicy food cravings...but hopefully the stretch marks.

This week has been pretty much the same as the others. I find that now that I am pregnant I can not tolerate being warm. Last night we went to dinner at my sister/brother-in laws apartment and by the time I got home I had a temperature from being slightly warm. That is pretty normal for me. I don't sweat. But, it seems to be amplified by the baby.

I have discovered that I really like my 4:30 p.m. nap and that when I don't get it I am cranky. I have also decided that the baby moves a lot more if you eat jalepenos.

Heartbeat according to the baby doppler is still around 140-150 depending on how active I've been and how much spice I've eaten.

Four days till the anatomy scan... I'm taking a poll... what do you think...pink or blue??

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Blue... But that's just a random guess and not based on any kind of intuition at all.

D said...

hmmmm, with a heart rate that high, it's a girl! boys are generally lower

D said...

ohh, by the way, I had no idea you were pregnant! congrats. last time I checked with you, things were kinda if-y
CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

I popped over from Annie's blog and figured that I'd cast my vote for a boy...but only because I'm having a boy and his nickname is "the sprout." It made me smile to see that you like that yourself!

Go team blue!!!

MeLissa

Anonymous said...

my first instinct was pink, so I'm sticking with it. - krista

Eden said...

I am going with PINK!!!!

Christine said...

BLUE!!!!