Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sprout Update

Yesterday was the OBGYN appt that every girl loves to hate. It was brief and I was informed that the baby was thriving but that I was not. To sum it up I need to gain weight (I've lost 13.5 lbs) by June 1st and I need to reduce my stress dramatically or I'll be on bed rest. But Sprout, Sprout is happy as can be.

I have a sonogram appt on May 23rd which I'm hoping will be able to tell me what gender the baby is.

Now I've just got to figure out how to reduce my stress by 30-40%. Any recommendations?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only thing that works for stress reduction (besides the ever-popular distracting myself) is prayer... seriously. I will be praying that God send you some of that "Peace that surpasses understanding." It's good stuff. :)

Glad to hear that sprout is doing well!! That's great news!

Christine said...

Meditation... and pre-natal yoga. Oh, and frequent massage... and icecream ever night before bed! Those are my suggestions. ;)