Thursday, May 24, 2007

I tagged her and she tagged back

I love it when I tag someone for something and they actually do it. I tagged Annie below for a meme and she's

INSTRUCTIONS:

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1)Newlywed Bliss
2)Christina’s Shoebox
3)Lissa's Musings
4)Where the Grass Grows
5)Curvatude

Next select five people to tag:

Being as I just tagged a bunch of people... I'm not doing that again...If you’re reading this and want to play, tag! You’re it!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was 19, I was seriously contemplating dropping out of college for a boy whom I decided 8 years later was not worth the time I gave him. But because of wasting my time with him I found God, my husband and my love of board games...so I guess I'll keep the past...it made my future.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

I was planning my wedding, getting to know my soon to be in-laws and my new born soon to be nephew.

Five snacks you enjoy

1. Pepsi with lots of ice
2. Rondell Garlic & Herb Goat Cheese Spread & Wheat thins
3. Carrot sticks & homemade ranch dressing
4. Cake- Confetti cake from the box is the bestest
5. My mom's guacamole salsa &corn tortilla chips

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to

1. Amazing Grace...ok maybe I only know the common verses but I think it counts
2. Brown Eyed Girl the James Taylor version
3. L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole
4. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
5. All My Ex's Live in Texas by George Strait

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire

1. Buy a house
2. Save for my kids college fund
3. Pay off any debt we might have
4. Donate to my church and community
5. Invest the rest so that I don't ever have to work again.

Five bad habits

1. Impatience
2. Talking to fast
3. Dealing from the bottom of the deck
4. Worrying about and trying to control things that I know are not in my control (I agree with Annie on this one)
5. Interrupting while people are talking to me or talking about myself a lot (or both at the same time!) (I'm with Annie on this one too)

Five things you like doing

1. Cooking and Baking
2. Singing along with the radio in the car
3. Playing board games and card games
4. Eating out with friends
5. Planning large events

Five things you would never wear again

1.Shoes made of plastic
2.Ribbon Barrettes
3.Clothing that changes color when I change temperature
4.Anything with the Punky Brewster mix & match color look
5.Feathered Bangs
























Five favorite toys

1. The internet
2. My digital camera
3. The Hubby
4. My cell phone
5. My kitchen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe. thanks for playing!! i tagged you and you had tagged me already and we both found our tags! how cool...no i have tagged others and have been busily checking to see if they have complied. fun times.

and i am so totally with you on all those "never wear again" choices... and you know what else? I saw some jelly shoes at Penney's a few weeks ago. I wanted to buy them... but then I cam to my senses.