Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oh Yes Sprout There Is A Gender

So let me start by saying that with all the updates in technology they really need to come up with a sonogram machine that doesn't involve using your kegel muscles for an hour to hold in a small lake michigan of fluid. Really, it's just cruel.

So having said that... sonogram pictures will come tomorrow because I have to scan them tonight. But I have lots of them... 10 or so...

Two of which clearly show...

(wait for it)

That we're having a Layla Grace.

Yahoo it's a girl... I win the bet... I win the bet....

Now if anyone needs me I'll be in the pink section of target with the zappy gun and my credit card.

9 comments:

Owlhaven said...

woohoo!! Congrats.

Mary, mom to many including 2 still in Ethiopia (both girls!)

~ MeLissa said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! :)

How exciting...and dangerous. I have to say that, for me at least, having a boy is a good thing. Everytime I see one of those little frilly dresses, I realize how in danger my bank account would have been if he would have been a she!

Have fun zapping! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats to you.

niobe said...

How wonderful!

niobe said...

How wonderful!

Christine said...

I lost the bet! :(

But.... you!!!! A GIRL! Woohooooooo!!!

I am super-excited for you, Allie!!

MUAH!
~Christine

Eden said...

YIPPEE!!!!!! I already have something for you!!! Actually, I have 2 things for you....When is scrapbooking again?

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!! Girls are so fun!!! Congratulations!

Cheryl said...

Yay!!!! A little girl! Wooohoooo! Happy dance for you. Isn't nice to finally know?