Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Elliot

It has been decided. Should there be a boy the middle name will be Elliot. Logan Elliot. Which, by the way, is the English form of Elijah. It shares the same meaning as Elijah but we like the way it sounds better.

Thanks for all the input. For those of you who asked how the middle name was determined... let's be honest... we watch a lot of Law and Order SVU and I looked up the meaning of a characters name.

Hey, they can't all come from someplace philosophical but they can all have a definition that means something.

We'll keep you posted on whether or not it's a boy or a girl. Just a few more weeks till we find out.

2 comments:

Eden said...

I love Elliot on SVU!!!

It turns out my sister is pregnant. She is 12 weeks today and found out she is having a boy. I guess they have some new ultrasound machine that they can tell already!!

Cheryl said...

What a great name! When I saw my ultrasound last week, I had an immediate reaction that it was a girl, even though the gender wasn't visible. And her name is Anna, of all things. That wasn't even on my list. I heard it in a whisper when I was dreaming. "Your daughter's name is Anna." If this baby turns out to be another boy, I have no idea what we'll call him. I'm glad I'm not the only one who *needs* to figure this stuff out so early in the pregnancy. :)