Tuesday, May 22, 2007

24 hours

24 hours from now I will be on a little table with a belly covered in gel that is much too cold to be touching my skin. A man named Craig will take a little wand and with a press or two against my belly will begin to count. This will probably be the most important counting I will do in the next 5 months. Counting arms, legs, kidneys and lungs. Adding up the toes, fingers and looking for little tiny signs of gender. Counting to see if we're ok. Counting to find out how we measure up.

24 hours...let the count-down start...

4 comments:

Candace said...

How exciting!!! Let us know what you find out as soon as you can. I am sure you will find a happy healthy baby in there. Hopefully he/she will not be shy. I will send over some open leg baby vibes!

niobe said...

I'll be waiting eagerly for your news.

Christine said...

SOOO excited for you. I am thinking blue! :)

Anonymous said...

Today is the day!! Can't wait to hear!!