Thursday, May 17, 2007

Back By Popular Demand-- My June Calendar

Someone (who happens to do a lot of stuff with us) mentioned to me today that it was very helpful for them to be able to see some of our calendar for the upcoming months and that I should do a more detailed one monthly. Ok. I can do that.

Here by popular demand... I give you... June 2007....

1st I have a OBGYN appt for the baby (I know everyone loves to know about that)
2nd Patterson Apricot Festival (hate apricots but love the God son who is in the parade)
9th-10th My hubby will be at a bachelor party trip with his best friend
12th-14th I'm at a seminar in Pleasanton...staying at the Marriott...fancy me
14th is also a wedding rehearsal my husband has to go to
15th I run payroll at work back in my home town then drive to Fresno to take a certification test
16th is my mother in law's birthday... better her than me... I'm plenty old enough
17th is father's day but my dad gets skipped because Jon is in a friends wedding (thus all the wedding related hubby appts) and it's over an hour away from the house
18th I took this day off from work so I could play dead and lay around in the fetal position wishing I didn't book all my weekends
20th Krista's birthday...bring presents
21st Keith's birthday...
23rd someone is graduating...someone is always graduating
30th the weekend of the 30th we got invited to go camping, or to a swim party, or to a graduation or a baby shower... we haven't decided yet...

Then it's July. I don't want to think about July yet.

No comments: