Thursday, June 12, 2008

We'll be having suck for dinner

The hubby had to run somewhere really quick and I thought, ok I'll throw on dinner while he's gone.

3 minutes later...

Baby screaming, phone ringing, chuck burning, potatoes boiling over.

5 minutes after that...

Burnt on the outside/raw on the inside chuck in the oven now, corn boiling, potatoes lumpy because I drained them too early, baby eating raisins in a high chair while screaming.

7 minutes after that...

It's all on the counter and I quit. The baby had vegetables from a plastic container.

I don't often destroy dinner. I'm a dang good cook. Tonight I was out numbered. If anyone would like some left over suck, it's still on the counter.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

No worries, you can't be the best all the time. *smile*

p.s. we had suck 2 times this week. );

Mel said...

We have all been down that road at least a dozen times. I think its part of that mother curse.

Courtney said...

I made my parents dinner last night. Super easy and yummy. You'd like it. I'll pass it on.