Monday, December 07, 2009

The sick day

I have lots of anxiety about calling in sick to work. I try to avoid it at all costs. So by 4 am when I was still vomiting and having contractions this morning I was in full panic mode about making that call to the office.

After spending a day nursing a coughing toddler and being a coughing pregnant woman we finally have up and went to same day care.

The same day care doctor announced we have all come down with a virus which is a result of all of layla's nasal drainage lately. In addition, she has an ear infection.

So the toddler gets drugs. The pregnant lady on the other hand has to tough it out and try to stay calm. There is nothing recommended for a pregnant person to take. Lucky me.

It's Ok though as long as layla eventually feels better.

No comments: