Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Every Day A Lil More Hippie

So I've become obsessed with spending time on Etsy looking at wonderful handmade and vintage things that I would love to own. The thing I've learned from all my browsing is that I would really love to own something that might cost a little bit more but that will benefit someone who is doing an art they love.

I know... I'm becoming such a hippie.

Here are some things I've fallen in love with recently...

The Granny Hobo Bag in Brown and Cream Fillagrees on Pale Turqouise by Ally Bu

Cherry Heart Stoneware Pottery Pendant by Red Crow Arts

Organic Baby Wrap in Olive and Blue by LoveyDuds

Silver Random Wire Stud Earrings by Twisted Designs

Silver Bar Name Stamp Pendants by Artofsilver

Stargazing Print by Julie Fain

Deluxe Supernatural Mary Winchester Protection Charm Bracelet by Laughing Vixen Lounge

oh there are so many more...but these will get you started on some awesome shopping adventures...

Holding Out for a Hero Bracelet by SpaceHappy

No comments: