Friday, July 06, 2007

26 weeks

Well, we made it. We're officially in that section of pregnancy where if something goes wrong and you end up in labor you could possibly still end up with a viable baby. That excites me...but only a little... I think I'll feel really safe after 32 weeks.

Things at 26 weeks pregnant are starting to feel like the same ole song and dance. The baby moves a lot. Funny things happen to my body. And I'm hot. It doesn't help it was 112 degrees in the Central Valley yesterday.

As my maternity leave gets closer my boss gets more stressed and less cool under pressure. At the same time my apathy for my job gets higher and higher. Somehow, feeling underappreciated does that to a girl.

So I guess this update isn't much of an update really. I'm just doing a lot of waiting. Waiting for my mom to come through on a gift, waiting for my next OBGYN appt Monday, waiting till the end of the month to be able to nest and waiting till payday to be able to start buying diapers. Waiting for baby.

No comments: