Monday, July 02, 2007

True or False Answers

Well as promised by my true or false post here are the answers/clarifications to the 10 items I posted last week.

1. True. I had acne most of highschool. When I was just out of highschool I noticed that orange juice started making my skin peel. So I stopped drinking it. My acne went away and it didn't come back till I got pregnant.

2. False. Jon and I got married a little less than a year after we met. We met in Oct and we got married the following Sept.

3. True. Neither Jon nor myself will eat dessert with fruit in it. We're highly competitive and we have been known to drive to the snow at 2 am just to drive home again.

4. True & False. I changed OBGYN's for two reasons. I had just miscarried and he seemed to think it was no big deal AND he had delivered a still birth with my mother and seemed to think that didn't matter either. I have since found out lots of people have the same complaint about him.

5. True. I am currently a Jr Territory Account Manager, the Human Resources Manager, the Office Manager and the Marketing Manager and it's only Monday.

6. False. I won't eat things that wiggle... like Jello, raw shellfish or gummy worms. Slimy, though...that's just fine.

7. False. I have never broken a bone as a result of being on my Grandparents ranch and I have never broken my leg.

8. True. I was planning on naming my first son Elijah Aden after my friend. But, my nephew's name is Aiden and I decided against it because I didn't want my child to think they were named after their nephew and not my friend.

9. False. I can't make cornbread to save my life. I can make almost anything in the kitchen except cornbread.

10. True. I used to sell swords at renaissance fairs and I used to be Pagan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't do too bad, did I?? I got 9 wrong, and then your True & False one (no fair!!) I put True, so I count that as only getting one wrong. Who knew I knew you so well??