Wednesday, June 27, 2007

True or False?

So I saw this game posted over at Mom to Screaming Masses site. I really like the concept so I thought we'd give it a go.

I'm going to list 10 things supposedly about myself below. Then in the comments I want you to tell me which ones you think are true or false. Then I'll do another post this weekend telling you which things are true and which things are false (and why).

Sounds like fun, no?

If you decide to post this game on your site let me know (I'd love to come guess).

1. I lived most of my highschool and young adult life with acne, then I stopped eating oranges and it went away. Turns out I was allergic.

2. Jon and I got married a year after we met.

3. When dating my husband we discovered several odd traits that we share. These include but are not limited to being highly competitive with card games, a love of road trips and not liking fruit in our desserts.

4. I changed OBGYN's for this pregnancy because the Dr we were seeing had delivered a still birth baby with my mother when I was little.

5. I hold at least 3 job titles at work at any given time.

6. I won't eat things that are slimy.

7. I once broke my leg horse back riding on my Grandparents ranch.

8. My nephew shares a name with my best friend who died. If he didn't I was planning on naming my first son with that name.

9. I make wonderful corn bread.

10. I used to attend renaissance fairs every weekend where I sold swords to drunk people and was active in a pagan worship group.

Guess away...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

1. False
2. False
3. True
4. False
5. True
6. True
7. False
8. True
9. False
10. True... can't remember if it was swords you sold though... ah, shot in the dark.

Anonymous said...

that's a great idea, however I can't think of enough things for that 2 truths and a lie game (or whichever it is)... But I will play along...

1. True
2. False
3. True
4. False
5. True
6. True
7. False
8. True
9. True
10. True