Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Last Two

So today I'm answering the last 2 questions I got back when I asked my readers for questions.

AubreyAnne asked "What are your biggest marital pet peeves about living with Jon?"

I'd like to thank you for asking the kind of question that can get me into a fight with my husband. ha ha. Just kidding, Jon knows most of my pet peeves about him and I know his pet peeves about me...at least for the most part. Let's see... Jon does not have the ability to not wait till the last minute, if he gets a bug up his butt about something he will huff around doing it at the speed of light, he doesn't scrap his plates and he never shuts the shower curtain. Lovely list, no?

Cheryl at Red Pens & Diapers asked "Have you ever lived outside the community you're currently in?"

I have lived outside my community but never outside the state. I've been outside the state and I've stayed there for decent time periods but for the most part I'm a California girl...with a southern accent that I got from my grandmother which only comes out when I'm tired or drunk.

Other than living in the small town I currently live in I have lived in the middle of no where in a dead end town that didn't even qualify for one stop sign. I have lived in the town next to that town. I went away to the Bay Area for a few years and lived in a land of fog and traffic and then I moved to a valley town but eventually I ended up back in this little town which I call home.

No comments: