Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Boy that was Quick

I used to be insightful. I used to have great important religious and theological posts. And then I got pregnant and all our friends decided to marry, have babies and graduate from college. Suddenly, six months has passed and it seems that all I ever write about now is Layla. (Which of course is ok because she will be the center of our universe soon) but I want more. I want more interaction with my readers and more deep thinking...

I've seen other bloggers ask people to submit questions via the comments or email and they would answer them. So I think I'm going to try it. Please submit ANY question you like to me and I'll do my best to answer it honestly.

Thanks for your help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tell people to ask questions because I am not good at asking them... but very good at answering them... hmmm. I even still have questions you asked me that I haven't answered yet and am saving them for a 'rainy day.' It might rain soon.

How did you and Jon meet? Tell us a good story about when you were dating. When did you realize you needed Jesus? Has it hit you yet that you are somebody's mom? And if it has, do you realize that it really hasn't and one day it will and you will totally not know what to do about it?

Just asking... ;o)

Anonymous said...

What are your three biggest marital pet peeves about living with Jon?

What is your biggest fear about being a mother?

What do you think your biggest spiritual strength and weakness are?

What trait do you admire in others or do most of your friends share?