Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Glamazons

I admit it. I watch reality TV stupidity sometimes. I especially like shows where people come on stage and make a fool of themselves claiming to have some talent they obviously don't have. America's Got Talent is one of my favorite shows to heckle from my couch. You see I love to hate you and I'm sorry about it. Not sorry enough to quit watching...just sorry enough to not heckle you in real life...ever...and to wish you the best.

Usually, I don't find anything good about the shows. I mean really, I'm most entertained by the people without talent. It's horrible but it's true.

Until last night.

Last night I was introduced via the worlds worst talent competition to the Glamazons. The Glamazons are the plus size version of the pussy cat dolls. They were cute, confident, talented, coordinated and they had personality. I pink fuzzy heart them already and I've only seen a one minute clip.

Here in the land of the Curvatude...where the curves have attitude... it's good to see someone out there doing it for the fat girls. (And I can say that because I am a fat girl and I plan on staying that way thank you very much)

So go check out the Glamazon page if you have time and give them some Big Beautiful Woman Appreciation.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Oh my goodness, I was going to ask you if you saw them but I forgot. I love them too. I think I secretly want to be one of them.