Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Bug Where?

My husband is a spontaneous nester. He tends to do his chores, repairs and to do lists in small little bursts. During the bursts he is highly motivated, demanding and well...sort of cute. I call it getting a bug up his ass. Romantic, no?

Today I came home from work and told him an idea a girlfriend and I came up with for rearranging our furniture to make up for the new large puffy couch. Two minutes into the talk I could see a bug clearly crawling across his thoughts.

Right now he's at Home Depot with a master plan only he understands, a list and his bug...which will come back in a minute and get to work.

Dang I'm lucky. Some people have to beg their husbands to do this stuff.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

My husband and I are horrible procrastinators when it comes to that kind of stuff... unless it's something we can shop for and spend money on, we usually aren't interested. We love having a savings account, though... and if I suggest that he can pull out 80 bucks to work on such and such project, he's usually off to the hardware store in a flash. But when I ask him to install the porch light that we already bought? Eh. Not as exciting. And definitely not as urgent.

Candace said...

Did he finish his bug?!? Did it work for you? Inquiring minds want to know lol.