Friday, June 22, 2007

My Royal Heinie

According to the Adventure's in Babywearing website the women at Stroller Mama just can't say enough about My Royal Heinie, which was also designed and created by two moms.

I personally have never heard of a my royal heinie but after looking at them they appear to be a genius idea and I really really want one. So I seldom link to contests and I even more rarely enter the blog contests that people offer but I am soooo in for this one.

Look how cute they are...They have a wipes dispenser, an external pocket and an adjustable strap...all of which I need and want.


So I'm entering the contest which can be found at the Adventures in Babywearing link above and if I don't win then I'm asking for one as a shower gift.
If you don't want to enter the contest and you want to get your own Royal Heinie you can purchase them at the Royal Heinie link above.



2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Thanks for a great post about the contest!!

Steph

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

And hey- you won! Congrats! Just email me your info and I'll have it in the mail tomorrow!

Steph
jsprecourt@yahoo.com