Monday, June 25, 2007

What a Weekend

So this weekend was busy in that nothing happening sort of way. We went to/had a BBQ at my friend C's house and there was much swimming and eating of shrimp and playing of liar's dice. It was a ton of fun. I ended up getting home around midnight, finally cooled off from the swimming and ready for bed. I so wanted to sleep in. I woke up at 7 and gave up and got out of bed around 8. It wasn't exactly what I had planned.

Then I did a little sitting around and watching the hallmark channel and the food channel. When the hubby got up we did some nesting, I cleaned out the fridge and cabinets while he did dishes. Then he left with Batman to go play baseball with the guys. They had pizza and he came home 5 horus later to find C and I bored out of our minds, watching some family with 8 kids on TLC and eating the chocolate chip cookies I just made.

That pretty much sums up the weekend. It felt really busy when it didn't feel really boring. I also have a great post that will be up tomorrow about our apricot tree and some pregnant in a bathing suit pictures to post.

Fun stuffs.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Fun times it was!