Thursday, July 26, 2007

Counting Down


That's the number of days until my due date. Seventy-eight days left. As it draws nearer I find myself focusing on the weirdest things. I worry about losing my job, not getting enough STDI money on my maternity leave, running out of things I can't afford to replace or a car breaking down.

Suddenly it's all about fear of the unpredictable. I guess if I can't nest I might as well be making lists about something else. So now I list the things I need to be prepared for.

That is a pretty long list.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Everything about having a baby is kinda scary. There are so many unknowns that you can't plan for. So many things that you get in your head that you WILL do or WON'T do that end up changing. Plan the best you can and just buckle up your seat belt because it will be a bumpy ride. but oh so worth it in every way imaginable.