Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bed Bugs

My room-mate, two sister-in-laws, one brother-in-law and one or two of the hubby's co-workers all have a horrible 24-48 hour flu bug. Today, it appears, that I will be fighting the same bug by tomorrow. I'm tired, sore, achy and now I've got flu like symptoms from the waist down- if you catch my drift.

This means two things... I want to cry and I want to kill someone. You see in my family when you get sick you don't hang out with other people... you go into lock down with your germs and you don't spread them. And let me tell you, people have been spreading them.

All the lysol, bleach and purell I've used this week should have more than de-contaminated the crime scene.

Hopefully, whatever I have will pass without getting worse. I can't imagine anything worse than being sick in bed and 7 months pregnant.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Aww! Allie!!! I;m SOOOO sorry! Hopefully it's short-lived! Lame people getting the preggy lady sick. As if you weren't miserable enough. *Grumble*

Anonymous said...

Ohhh.... I will be praying you aren't sick today!! Sick + Pregnant = Sucks!!

Cheryl said...

Sick with the flu and having a newborn to take care of. But this sucks almost as much. Get better soon!

Vee said...

Sorry you're sick Allie
I can relate I got food poisoning at 7 months pregnant with Lillie. I thought I was going to die. So hang in there. Shame on those who passed it to you.
Vee