Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pop Goes the...

Right front tire...

No that's not how that song goes. Dang it! This morning about 20 minutes after I got to work one of the nice engineers here came into my office and told me I had a flat tire. He was worried because I'm pregnant and didn't want me to drive around on it. (aww sweet)

Anyhow, I called the hubby and a few hours and a bottle of fix a flat later... it's still leaking. Yep. That's what we like to call a problem. There is construction going on at my work right now so I'm pretty sure it's a nail hole or something of that nature. I don't get paid till Monday. But it looks like Monday I'll be fixing my tires instead of buying myself some more maternity clothes.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Car problems suck don't they! I went out to take Anna to the park yesterday and it wouldn't even start. My hubby is out of town so we have been stranded for 2 days now. Car problems SUCK!!! Thank the good Lord though my neighbor went out of town tonight and she said I could use her car if I needed to. I hope your tire will cooperate until Monday!

Cheryl said...

Makes me remember why I love my mechanic. I had a nail puncture in my tire a couple of years ago, and he patched it expertly in thirty minutes and charged me fifteen bucks. Never had to replace the thing.

Shame about the maternity clothes. I try to pick up another item every few weeks or so, and I still seem to run low on clean clothes.