Thursday, July 17, 2008

4 Days


For the next four days my spunky little niece will be here to play with Layla while her Mommy goes to Disneyland with her Grammi (she's just a little too little for the land of mouse). During those four days I'll get to see what it would be like to have 2 kids (spaced about where I think I would want them if I had two).
She's a handful of little blond daredevil with a splash of extra cute when I'm in trouble so I think Layla will enjoy it and I'll be exhausted.
To make sure she can burn some energy off I've arranged a playdate tomorrow with my friend and her son at the community pool and the next day we'll be going to Papa Mark's wedding in the foothills. But, for today... from noon on I'll be letting them destroy my home and taking pictures the whole time. (The pic above was from last time... yes she is getting into a doll craddle).
Wish us luck!

No comments: