Tuesday, July 29, 2008

For the love of calendars

Ok... let me just put it to you like this...

Today we have a play date, tomorrow we're going to the county fair with friends, Thursday we have lunch with one of my BFF's from highschool and her 2 toddler aged kids. Then it's August...

The 1st I'm going to a concert with Miss Jen (I think). The 6th I'm going to the SF Zoo free kids day. The 9th is a friends 30th Bday Bash. The 16th is my soon to be Godson's Bday BBQ (hypothetically) because the 19th is his Bday. The 22nd is my niece's bday (but she's already had a party). The 23rd is Jon's bday dinner out with family and friends (invites just went out on Evite). The 27th is his actual BDay and we'll do something together. The 28th Layla turns 11 months old and I begin to plan her bday party for real. That weekend we might go down south for someone's big 1-0 party. Then it's September...

Labor day weekend is right off the bat. After that is my mother's birthday, which happens to be the day before Grandparent's day. Which is the day before our 2nd Anniversary...which we're thinking about going camping the weekend of the 12th to celebrate. (oh and on the 10th I have an appt). Then it's my nephew's birthday on the 19th which there will be a first birthday bash for on the 20th, then my sister in laws birthday (but she lives far away so I just have to remember to mail my gift in time), and then my daughter birthday party on the 27th because her birthday is on the 28th. Oh wait, I forgot she also has studio pictures in September. Which leads to October...

In the first 6 days of October we have a niece with a birthday, Jon's BFF's (and Layla's Godfathers) birthday, and one of my Godson's birthdays.

Phew.

That doesn't count if I get a job, we move, or any one else comes up with any thing else we'll be needing to do... which you and I know always happens when you're booked.

Icky Calendar...

No comments: