Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Visitors

Today I had a visitor. My daughter was so excited that a visitor came she woke up at 5 am and skipped two naps. She also shut her finger in a door, got a hand stuck in something, scared me to death with the stereo buttons, and stood up in the bath tub.

I suppose none of these things would be that big of a deal except I had company. Aunt Flo was in town and it's been at least 4 months since I've really seen her. I wanted some time to rest and enjoy some chocolate with Aunt Flo but instead I spent the day doing damage control.

And you can tell Aunt Flo is family because she kept patiently waiting for the exact moment that I had time to myself to remind me that she was a thorn in my side.

But, at least now I don't have to worry about not keeping in touch with her.

No comments: