Friday, July 11, 2008

Visiting

The last two days we've been out visiting during the day and Jon has worked in the evenings so it's been farely busy around here.

Yesterday I took Layla to my father's to see her PaPa and to meet Miss Erin who she should have met a long time ago. She came home tired and dirty, so after a quick bath she was off to bed.

Today I took her to my Grandfathers where she played with the Great-grandparents and Great-Aunts/Uncles until she was slightly whiney. She fell asleep in the car and is still sleeping now that I transfered her to her crib.

At Great-grandpa's house she discovered puzzles. She's in love. She like lots of them. Big clunky ones. This one was a map of the US she played with it for at least 45 minutes. She also had dinner in a little red rocking chair which she completely loved.

Her busy week of trying new things and visiting with new people isn't over yet. Great Grandpa is having a birthday bash tomorrow for his 80th birthday and there will be about 100 people there. The day after that is a Cousin's first birthday party.

I'm loving getting out of the house and getting to talk while the baby is conveniently really distracted by someone else.

And now I'm off to be a busy bee... more posting later!

No comments: